Thursday, August 2, 2012

We're Baaaaaaaaack!

Back from dead is an attempt to revive the greatest sports blog ever created. And we will come back at a perfect time. Our beloved Cincinnati Reds have the best record in baseball, the Bengals are coming back from a playoff run with youth and talent, the Wildcats won a National Championship, and the Bearcats have had no arrests in the last few months. Needless to say this is a great time for a sports fan in Cincinnati. Even with all of this going on I find myself captivated by the Olympics. My favorite this year has been Beach Volleyball particularly with Treanor and Walsh. Beach volleyball is a great sport for television. I wish they would show it year round. I've also been into watching most of the random fringe sports that we dont give a shit about most times of the year. MattGrass and I caught ourselves on the edge of our seat for a fencing match last week. Who does that? At any rate this post is an attempt to stretch the legs and revive this great blog that once had it's glory days. See you soon America.

No comments: