Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Know What Grinds My Gears

Cliff Lee vs. Lebron James

Im not sure if I am way off base here but aren't Cliff Lee and Lebron James one in the same? However, one is portrayed as a wise saint and the other a lowly coward taking the easy route. Over this summer, Lebron James left Cleveland for Miami. He took less money to form an NBA All-Star team in hopes to win an NBA championship. Multiple media personalities and former NBA players including Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan ripped James for his decision calling him a coward and proclaiming they would never do the same. Cliff Lee signed with Philadelphia yesterday taking less money to team with Roy Halliday to form an All-Star team of pitching aces. One where he wont even be the opening day starter. Yet he is proclaimed as driven and unselfish.

Am I missing something here? All I know is Lebron James is the only reason why I watch the NBA and that won't change.

No comments: