Monday, February 9, 2009

NFL Mock Draft

I have been reading through some of the different Mock Drafts out online and have compiled some of the names that these "experts" are predicting the Bengals will draft. I found a lot of different names on a lot of different sites. Here are some of the names that have been thrown around. Where would you like to see the Bengals go? This list shows a lot of different positions.

Michael Oher- OT, Mississippi (NFL Draft Site)
Jeremy Maclin- WR, Missouri (The New NFL Draft)
Aaron Curry- LB, Wake Forest (NFL Draft Dog)
Chris "Beanie" Wells- RB, Ohio State (Football Future)
Andre Smith- OT, Alabama (Walter Football)
Jason Smith- OT, Baylor (CBS SportsLine)
Brian Orakpo- DE, Texas (NFL Mocks)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know enough about the specific players, but you have to go with an OT. There is no doubt in my mind. I have heard a lot of good things about the guy from Baylor. If they draft a WR or RB, I will be wearing my Jets coat all year long!