This is a blatant rip-off from one of my favorite sites Kentucky Sports Radio. One of their writers listed their Sports Bucket List, which is something that we have talked about amongst friends many times. Well now it is time to put the pen to the paper (or the fingers to the keys) and put together our sports bucket list.
- Go to a World Series Game (preferably in Cincinnati)
- Attend the NFL Draft
- Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
- Attend the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton
- Go to a Kentucky vs. Louisville Basketball Game
- Watch a Notre Dame game in South Bend (preferably against USC)
- See an NBA playoff game
- Watch the Masters at Augusta
- See a Baseball game at every stadium in the country
- Go to the Kentucky Derby (NOT in the infield)
- See a Final Four game (preferably Kentucky)
Its a start. What about you? What are the things that you would like do to?