Monday, February 1, 2010

My Blogging Hero

I recently discovered the blog of Mark Titus, a walk-on from Ohio State. I fell in love with it. Check out http://clubtrillion.blogspot.com/. Why club trillion you ask? Because most walk on's will log 1 minute a game with no stats. So their stat line looks like 1000000000. I had previously heard of this blogger from Ohio State who made himself eligible for the NBA draft and the NBA telling him to remove his name. But I had never taken the time to read it. Over the weekend, I went back and read nearly every post.

Titus has found some relative fame from his blog. He has had over 2 million hits in the time that his site has been up. He has been featured in the NY Times, EPSN, and various other media outlets.

Club Trillion discussed the behind the scenes fun of College Baskteball as well as the difficulties that are faced by a walk-on. With that Titus adds humor and pop culture references that left me laughing out loud. Check out his blog, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: