Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods

The greatest golfer the world has ever seen is holding a press conference today. For the life of me, I cannot understand why. Why does Tiger Woods owe me an apology? I love to watch Tiger play golf, in fact Tiger is usually the only reason I flip over to golf if I am being honest. I don't always root for him, but I can't deny that's the reason I am watching. When he comes back, I am still going to watch Tiger play golf. I was never under the impression that Tiger was a saint, I can honestly tell you I never put much thought into his personal life. Now all of this comes out about his extramarital affairs and all of a sudden, he owes us an apology, the general public and the media? Can someone explain that to me? Sure, he definately owes his wife and his family an apology, but I don't need to see it. He is going to sit in front of the mic, talk for 5 minutes about nothing really, give an empty apology and go back to his 'rehab.' So, watch the live press conference on ESPN, ESPN News, CNN, Fox News and MSNBC if you like, but leave me out of it. I'll wait to watch him at the Masters.

No comments: