Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Free Agents in Town

Antonio Bryant and Terrell Owens will be in Cincinnati today on a visit to meet with Bengals staff. Both WR's are current free agents and the Bengals appear to be serious about filling their void at receiver. I would be happy with either signing. I think TO would only be able to give you a couple of years, Bryant could give you more but not sure how much. Either way it appears that the Bengals will make a move in free agency, which is a great sign in my opinion.

All rumors and early indicators point toward Brandon Marshall heading out to Seattle. The Bengals are interested in Marshall but he may come with too much of a price tag.

1 comment:

redleg2420 said...

I would give Denver our 1st round pick for Marshall before signing TO or Bryant. I think he is that much better. I am not sure what TO offers right now. He is not going to be able to stretch the field like we need. But, if the alternative is Caldwell/Simpson, then I will take TO.