Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chad Ochocinco Not like any Other

The more I have paid attention to Chad Ochocinco this season the more that I like him. Chad is really a fun loving person who loves playing football, loves entertaining, and loves his fans. I realized this from following his Twitter page. Sunday night he sent out a tweet telling all fans he was going to J. Alexanders in Rookwood and if anyone wanted to join him to show up there and dinner was on him. Over 20 people showed up and Chad picked up the tab. What other NFL player does something like this? Chad is like no other. Check out the picture from Chad's twitter page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a twitter user I like his attitude, also he just launched an APP for Iphone http://bit.ly/13Fp6R

I was wondering if you accepted paid advertising on your NKY Sports World blog. If so please contact me: angel(at)hstreetmedia.com