Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Squirrel has something to prove

In case you have not been paying attention the Ravens actually have a pretty high powered offense right now. Behind second year Quarterback Joe Flacco there are such offensive weapons as Ray Rice, Willis McGahee, Derrick Mason and Kelly Washington. Kelly Washington? Yes, the man who gave us the famed squirrel is actually having a pretty solid season for the Ravens. Washington is second on the depth chart and second to Mason in receiving yards with 198 yards and 1 TD so far this season. But Washington really wants to show Cincinnati what they gave up on when they gave up on him. He said the following to ESPN.com.

"I definitely want to show them what I’m about," Washington told ESPN.com Thursday. "I know they know it. But I definitely want to put a beating on the defensive backs and show the coaches there, the owners and all the personnel people what I’m about."

No comments: