Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Houshmandzadeh giving up Madden

Seattle Seahawks Minicamp
The ever humble TJ Houshmanzadeh has announced that he will no longer be playing the Madden video game series and personally boycotting Madden '10 which will be released next month. Why?

"Man, they don't get my rating right," Houshmandzadeh said while appearing on Colin Cowherd's ESPN Radio show Monday. "I just looked at the game and they have this wrong and that wrong. And I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch (in 2008), but it's the offense, man, not me."

"I'm not playing Madden no more, until they get my rating right," Houshmandzadeh said. "It might be a little pouting, too. It might be. But, you know, I used to be the best in the world at Madden, so I'm going to miss not playing it. But until they do me right, I'm not playing it no more."

But what I find interesting is the fact they have TJ ranked as the sixth highest ranked receiver behind Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Roddy White, and Calvin Johnson. So this means that Madden has TJ ranked higher than receivers like Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Wayne, Terrell Ownes, Hines Ward, and Randy Moss just to name a few. I don't think TJ should be mad about that, I think they overestimated TJ. Furthermore, TJ proclaims that he used to be the best in the world at Madden, but I haven't seen him on the bus. The more I hear this man speak (and butcher the English language in the process) the more I dislike him.

Check out the Fox News Story here

1 comment:

XU said...

The top 10 wideouts rated this year are:

Wide Receivers:

1. Larry Fitzgerald- 99
2. Andre Johnson- 98
3. Steve Smith- 97
4. Randy Moss- 96
5. Reggie Wayne- 95
6. Anquan Boldin- 94
6. Roddy White- 94
8. Brandon Marshall- 92
8. Calvin Johnson- 92
10. Terrell Owens- 91

Sorry Housh, you're not better than these guys.