Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is facing DUI charges after the Ohio State Patrol says he was driving under the influence of alcohol. A breath test showed Hall had a BAC of 0.149. The legal limit is 0.08.
Add Leon Hall to this list of Bengals arrested since 2005, ranked from best to worst:
(Oh, and signing Frank the Tank Johnson helps this situation even more, he's not included in this list.)
1. Chris Henry (June 14th, ‘06) - providing alcohol to three underaged females, but did he score?
2. Chris Henry (Jan. 28th, ‘06) - possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of firearm, aggravated assault with firearm, that’s a lot of firearm action
3. A.J. Nicholson (June 3rd, ‘06) - burglary, vandalism, grant theft, *bonus points for stealing electronics from a teammate, that’s not easy
4. Frostee Rucker (June 21st, ‘06) - vandalism, spousal battery, just don’t beat up that blackberry
5. Reggie McNeal (Dec. 3rd, ‘06) - resisting arrest and drug possession, always fun to catch the cops with an elbow to the chest
6. Eric Steinbach (Aug. 5th, ‘06) - boating under the influence, admit it, you didn’t even know that counted
7. A.J. Nicholson (May 18th, ‘06) - domestic violence, he restarted the streak after they had gone four months in between arrests
8. Chris Henry (June 3rd, ‘06) - DUI, 0.092, I’d blow that from a sip of Manischweitz
9. Odell Thurman (Sept. 25th, ‘06) - drunken driving, a 0.18, but he was more sober than Chris Henry or Reggie McNeal, so it’s all good
10. Deltha O’Neal (Dec. 9th, ‘06) - DWI, come on a 0.10 shouldn’t even count
11. Matthias Askew (July 22nd, ‘06) - disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, failure to comply with police officer’s order, obstructing justice, kinda boring
12. Chris Henry (Dec. 15 ‘05) - weed possession, just kids being kids
13. Quincy Wilson (June 17, ‘07) - disorderly conduct, kind of weak, but cool that the bride and groom were arrested too